(From the January 2012 issue of Bride’s Magazine)
- Figure out a budget and who’s going to pay for what.
- Start looking at dresses in magazines and on websites.
- Think about the wedding’s style, size, date, and site.
- Reserve the ceremony and reception venues.
- Scout for a photographer.
- Mail save-the-date cards.
- Select your officiant.
- Choose your attendants.
- Compile a guest list.
- Hire a planner, if needed.
- Book a photographer.
- Scout for a caterer, florist and DJ or band.
- Book the caterer, florist and DJ or band.
- Adjust your budget if needed.
- Create a wedding website.
- Order your dress.
- Meet with the vendors to plan the details (flowers, rentals, menu, cake,drinks).
- Order the invitations.
- Register for gifts.
- Shop for bridesmaids’ outfits.
- Order the wedding rings.
- Reserve the limo.
- Research and book the honeymoon.
- Give the final guest list and invitation envelopes to calligrapher.
- Schedule the rehearsal dinner.
- Talk to fiancé about what her the guys will wear.
- Have the bridesmaids order their dresses.
- Submit a shot list to your photographer.
- Discuss the ceremony readings and songs with the officiant.
- Check your state’s requirements for a marriage license.
- Order or make the favors.
- Do a hair-and-makeup trial.
- Choose your accessories (shoes, jewelry).
- Print the programs.
- Buy gifts for the wedding party.
- Write the vows and have your officiant approve them.
- Send the wedding announcement to newspapers.
- Go for the final dress fitting.
- Get the marriage license.
- Submit the DJ/band playlist.
- Assemble the favors and programs.
- Make sure the gift registry still has plenty of options.
- Write the rehearsal dinner speeches.
- Pick up your dress.
- Confirm the vendor details.
- Give the ceremony readings to those who will be doing them.
- Submit a final guest count to your caterer.
- Pack for the honeymoon.
- Write out the seating and place cards.
- Break in your shoes by wearing them around the house.
- Put the wedding-day tips in envelopes.
- Reconfirm all pickup times and locations.
- Go for a manicure and pedicure
- Hold the rehearsal and dinner.
- Eat small and light meals.
- Do your hair and makeup.
- Get dressed 30 minutes before the photographer’s arrival
- Knock ‘em dead!
Book your Cincinnati Wedding Photographer or Dayton Wedding Photographer by clicking here ->CONTACT US
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK !